MOI!!!!

MOI!!!!
I know, I knw, Im gorgeous. Lbs!..but your not lookin on the inside...

Thursday, July 7, 2011

HA..... HealthCARE

Healthcare, Healthcare.


Lets not talk about fair.


Who cares about the homeless and the helpless.


$3500 just for the plavix?


Medicaid, Medicare, MediCAN'T


Cant is what they tell you.


Well how come? Is what you say.


I pay my taxes, I work hard everyday.


But my insurance for the Chemo they wont pay.


2 Dental visits, 1 eye exam,


10 primary care visits,


But what do I do when I'm on hemo-dialysis?


Is there a limit to my visits then?


Can I only have 5 medications when I need 10??


Vote for me. Vote for me.


McCain, Obama, Hillary


But will they work for ME?


Will I get to go for a breast cancer exam


or is it "Not Necessary"


Your managed plan, Your Healthcare plan


Does it involve me?


Must I have a social security


number???


Or am I just another number. Another dollar?


to your corporations,


your managed factory of a nation


your Insurance companies....


"in case shit happens" well shit done happened.


Your brutalization of a people.


Deterioration of the knowledge and of love and self.

Idea. Manage YOU. And leave us "Black" folk ALONE.


Health is a direct result of lifestyle
therefore>>>> Eat natural foods. Drink water. Exercise. Sleep right, Laugh, Learn Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment