MOI!!!!

MOI!!!!
I know, I knw, Im gorgeous. Lbs!..but your not lookin on the inside...

Thursday, July 7, 2011

"FREEDOM"

Freedom is what?
Freedom is mine??
Freedom is Mine!!!
Freedom is MIND, Freedom is a Free....A FREE Mind..
A Free Dome.
The possibilities or is it "princi-ba-lities"...is,
is,....I have a right! Civil Maybe.
Or Human right
AN instinct, A spider sense almost like that tells me, that tells you
that WE have a right!!
>>>That I should be able to eat, sleep, breathe, bear child, live, work
and provide for mine.
And nourish mines...
Of course my mind.
As freely as free, as FreeDom is supposed to be.
A free Dome, A free Mind<<<.
Now tell me. Is your mind programmed?
Rebooted, upgraded, installed properly??
Hell. this is the "technological age"... So is your mind stuck on error,
error, escape, alt, delete???
Or are you running around a "green" screen trying to block the pop-ups????
Matter Fact----------------------Buffering,
Buffering, Buffering.
You still lost aint you?
Guess your not FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment