MOI!!!!

MOI!!!!
I know, I knw, Im gorgeous. Lbs!..but your not lookin on the inside...

Thursday, April 23, 2009

wonder??

A wonder isn't it?
How we fuck then you split.
Right before you whisper baby your it!
Baby this the shit!
When I called three in the morning talking bout some head..
Rush right over, to lay in my bed.
But when I call with my troubles...
It's; Nah I ain't got no bread.
Tell me I'm beautiful.
Say how I make you whole.
How come when I wake in the morning, I still ache
& feel that empty hole?
What is it about me or maybe about YOU that got me going?
That got me going,
That has me flipping,
has me doubting what I'm knowing.
What twist of reality
or is it the destination of faith
That has me going through this upheaval of thoughts, actions, words, visions
all becoming a blur,
not quite pondered on, but fast enough, delirious enough
chaotic enough to know somethings WroNG!
Somethings GoNe.
Indescribable feelings, can't take it back!
THAT THINGS DONE!
Finished, finito,fini, like a trini that shiit (gwan)
Now do I start over?
Pick up the pieces and let another smother?
Let another in..
Let em take his share, all the while thinking shit ain't fair.
This aIn't RighT!
But I gotta keep the fight..
so torn from the plight..
So I keep GOING!
Keep Moving!
Keep Grooving..
NEXT!!!!!!!!
Wonder isn't it?
How we fuck then you split!
LMAO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment