MOI!!!!

MOI!!!!
I know, I knw, Im gorgeous. Lbs!..but your not lookin on the inside...

Thursday, April 23, 2009

*CrAy- Z*

Crazy are the thoughts that dart through my mind?
Crazy are the words that escape my mouth?
Crazy are the actions that make my world?
Crazy am I?
Convinced she is.
For sure they are.
But who are they?
Are they the ones to say?
Are they the ones that see..
And all is blind to me.
Just me?
For I do not see.
Unbeknownst to me.
Unrecognizable.....
That Crazy I will be.
That I will never reach past the trees.
That I will never be happy?
Crazy is the word he chooses.
So crazy is What I will prove him!
Going outside the box in a wayward direction.
Refusing to conform to the norm.
Crazy is now my satisfaction.
Crazy now becomes my passion!
All the worlds a stage.
So take note audience.
Crazy will be my REdempTion!
Far from seeking attention!
because you see..
My DESTINY is what I pursue.
My SAnctifiCatioN is what will ensue!
For refusing to take the abuse Crazy is the word that YOU use.
Undeniably crazy will no longer Define me.

No comments:

Post a Comment