MOI!!!!

MOI!!!!
I know, I knw, Im gorgeous. Lbs!..but your not lookin on the inside...

Friday, July 19, 2013

Beauty is word


Some people try to change their so called selves with plastic surgery.
Sooo unhappy with their person they play with the temple they were given.
Most attempting to assume a presumed “better/”Eurocentric look.
Nationality surgery.
Inserting illusioned beliefs of a superiority system into their corps.
Flesh altering. Following the spells of the holy wood.
These persons, by definition. Through sound, take on a backwards approach and ungratefully rearrange the natural uniqueness that is them.
Uniforming.  Throwing in the cards they were dealt folding and falling in line.
A downward spiral. Follow.
Person. By definition through sound.
If these beings would follow the LAW, Land and Water… the inside out tactic. Natural elements would take shape.
They would appreciate their very own template.
Person through sound. If me. We. I eye can change my sounds i.e.
My words who are formed by my thoughts that which creates my present. Raising my vibrations..
I know yall gon be differential about it.
“Chi, Melanin content, Kundalini, Vital life force, DNA strands, consciousness, awareness thus thinking better, feeling better, eating better, acting better in turn manifesting a new presence.
A new persona emerges tuning in to the high frequency of a redefined beauty.
Seen through my, our eyes.
 Self Love, A projection and reflection of a new me.
 A true you.
I can.
They can too.
Beholding beauty, becoming beauty.
 WORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment